Educators > Browse jobs
LSA's needed with access to their own transport
anzuk are working with a specialist school in Bristol who are in need of LSA's with a car for long term roles
anzuk are excited to be working in partnership with a MAT in search for LSA's for one of their alternative provisions.
Our school cater for students who are unable to access mainstream education for various reasons including previously experiencing trauma due to abuse and neglect as well as additional needs such as SEMH and ASD. The school provide a bespoke learning experience for their students which includes out of the classroom learning experiences, for this reason they have specified that applicants must have a full, clean driving license and access to their own vehicle.
You will be working 1-1 or with small groups of students in the classroom as well as providing transport and support to students for outdoor learning. Due to the needs of the Children, the school has specified that Male applicants would be preferred but all applicants will be considered.
The ideal candidate:
To apply for this role:
- Must have a full, clean driving licence, access to their own vehicle and have business insurance or be willing to add this to their policy
- Experience with SEMH and challenging behaviours
- Previous experience with outdoor learning/ activities would be advantageous
- Training with de-escalation tactics such as Team Teach would also be beneficial
You must meet the criteria above and be willing to complete a full registration with anzuk which includes providing or applying for a DBS.
Please contact Laura Evans or Finlay Mills on 0117 457 3443 for more information. Alternatively you can email Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org or Finlay.email@example.com.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 15 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.