Educators > Browse jobs
We are currently working with leading Independent Schools that are in need of engaging History Teachers
anzuk education's Independent and Catholic Schools Team was created in 2015 to assist educators in finding contract or ongoing employment.
Today we work collaboratively with over 200 Independent and Faith-based Schools throughout Australia. Each member of our team specialises in specific subject and leadership areas.
Our team have extensive teaching, educational leadership and recruitment experience. We are here to support you in every step of your career, from graduate teacher to senior leadership
anzuk are working with a high achieving Independent School located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. The school is held in high regard for facilitating a high quality curriculum that ensures the teaching and learning program is both rigorous and enjoyable.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated and innovative Year 7 - 12 History teacher for a full time, 12 month position commencing Term 2, 2021. With potential to extend in 2022, this is an excellent opportunity for you to shine in a learning environment that will reward your love of learning and thinking.
anzuk are working with a highly reputable co-educational Independent School located in the eastern suburbs of Sydney. The school is celebrated for being able to help students realise their potential in the broadest of settings, whether in the classroom, on stage, the sports field or in the Great Outdoors.
Applications are invited from a passionate and dynamic Years 7 - 12 History teacher for a full time, three term position commencing Term 2, 2021. This is a superb opportunity for you to make a constructive difference in and out of the classroom by understanding that each student learns differently and is seeking to be challenged.
Find out more!
- Accreditation with NESA and a current WWCC
- Qualification in Education and experience teaching Modern History, Ancient History or Society & Culture
- Commitment to College pastoral care and extra-curricular programs
- Confidence in modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online learning management systems
- Ability to supply two referees or, if newly qualified, your final two university placement reports (please note referees will not be contacted prior to your express approval and all applications treated in confidence)
To apply or for more information please contact Damien Smith at email@example.com or (02) 8029 6962
We are here to help guide and support you with your next career move.