Early years/KS1 Teacher
Permanent teaching role for a KS1 class required at a large primary school in Yeovil.
ANZUK are looking for a KS1 specialist with great prospects to join a large primary school (rated 'good' by OFSTED) in Yeovil. This role is permanent and a excellent opportunity for NQTs and seasoned teachers alike. If you want to join a school that has excellent leadership and a great support network then this may be the role for you!
This vacancy is full time and starting in January 2020, with marking and planning expected as standard. The school have been noted to have a team that are all extremely happy to be there everyday and feel fully supported in their work by both their peers and those in the leadership team. Pupils are keen to learn and behave in a polite and courteous manner befitting of a well run school. Lower ability pupils are also noted to make great progress in all areas including reading and phonics.
The ideal educator will have;
Why join anzuk?
- Excellent curriculum knowledge within early years
- View themselves as an outstanding teacher
- High expectations on learning
- Good classroom management
- Skills that will complement and add to the already well establish team
- UK QTS
- Enhanced DBS Certificate. If you don't have one, we can help you in applying for one
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Regular access to professional development sessions
- Social events with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to progress into permanent employment
- Flexibility in your working week
- Competitive rates of pay
If you are interested in applying to become part of Anzuk's amazing educator team please don't hesitate to apply below or send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com