Educators > Browse jobs
anzuk have an exciting opportunity for a Deputy Head to join a Specialist MAT in their exciting journey.
anzuk are delighted to be working with an Specialist MAT in their recruitment for a Deputy Head Teacher for a brand new school based on the Coventry/ Warwickshire boarder, set to open in September 2021.
The MAT have a number of schools catering for specialist needs including PMLD, Complex needs, ASD and SEMH across the ages from 2yrs to 19yrs old. Their aim is allow every student to expand their skill set and go beyond their potential in a personalised learning environment .
Due to the growth of the trust and the addition of a brand new school, they are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Deputy Head to join their team at Easter 2021.
This is a permanent role for a Deputy Head to start at Easter 2021 (there is potential for a later start date for the right applicant to take into account resignation dates). This is an opportunity to join a network of schools and colleagues in creating a better future for their students. You will be expected to provide vision, leadership and direction under the Headteachers guide and be responsible for leading and developing the Quality of Education and Behaviour and Attitudes within the School. Salary in line with Teaching Leadership Scale points L16 - L20.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Proven experience within an SEMH setting with additional knowledge of ASD
- Previous senior leadership or middle management experience
- Experience in creating and implimenting behaviour stratagy plans and monitoring of behaviour incident reporting
- A clear understanding of OFSTED frameworks and safeguarding legislation in relation to Special Schools
- Leadership qualifications would be beneficial but not essential
Please note that you maybe required to complete a full registration with anzuk prior to starting with the school.
This post is covered by part 7 of the immigration act (2016) and the ability to speak fluent English is essential for this role. Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
How to apply:
- A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants, many of which are teachers themselves.
- International teaching opportunities (Australia, New Zealand & Canada)
- COVID-19 safety processes in place
- Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
- Continuous CPD and various training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay for supply and scale rates for long term assignments
- Ethical and transparent operating procedures
- Being part of a valued team, working with some of the most experienced consultants in the market
To apply, please submit your CV by clicking the Apply
Telephone enquiries can be made to Laura Evans on 0117 457 3443.
By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can make contact with your referees (if required) prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk* is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer. anzuk.education is committed to ensuring that there is no discrimination on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation at any stage of the recruitment process or in the terms and conditions offered to new employees, or promoted employees.