Educators > Browse jobs
Behavioural School Teachers Wanted
Behavioural School teachers are required for day to day casual work and short blocks across schools in Sydney
anzuk have partnerships with a diversity of special education settings across Sydney, coordinating their casual teacher replacements as required, both on the day, in advance and contracts. Contracts available for immediate start for the right candidates.
We are currently welcoming expressions of interest from primary, secondary, and special education qualified or experienced educators for opportunities in Schools for Specific Purposes (SSP's).
If you have a growth mindset & commitment to students' individual learning and well-being then teaching in special education settings could be the right fit for you.
There are a wide range of qualifications, experiences and skills that lend themselves to being successful in special education settings so anyone with a genuine interest in working in special education schools are encouraged to apply. Previous experience in an SEN setting is not mandatory.
SSP's provide educational programs to students with a range of specific needs including intellectual & physical disabilities, health & medical needs, and social, emotional & behavioural needs. There are three main regions we have opportunities at which are Inner West, Parramatta and Liverpool.
- Support the participation of students in the learning environment
- Empower students to achieve individual learning outcomes
- Develop positive and supportive relationships with students and families
- Work collaboratively with all staff
- Opportunity to work in one of the most rewarding areas of education
- No experience required in these settings but a willingness to learn is a must
- Personalised support from a dedicated consultant
- Educational settings that match your strengths and experience
- Security of a well established agency with a competitive rate of pay
How to apply
- Current CV outlining relevant teaching experience
- Current NESA Accreditation and Working with Children Check
- At least 2 professional referees- must be in a leadership position
- Supervising teachers are acceptable for graduates
- Department of Education Approval to teach is Mandatory
We encourage you to apply today. Simply click APPLY and upload your CV. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by phone. Please direct any general inquiries to 02 8027 7907.By submitting this application you are agreeing that our staff can, if required, make contact with your referees prior to our preliminary screening. anzuk is a leader of temporary, contract and permanent school staffing in Australia and England in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer.