Educators > Browse jobs
1-1 LSA, Arabic speaking, ASD experience
Anzuk are working with a Special Needs school, who are looking for an arabic speaking LSA to work 1-1 with a Primary aged child
anzuk have a unique opportunity to work with one of our SEND partner Schools as a 1-1 LSA with a year 6 child with ASD.
This role is to start when schools are reopen officially on the 8th March and will be ongoing and full time. You will be working on a 1-1 basis with a year 6 boy with ASD and English as a second language.
The school is based just outside of Bristol and cater for students from the ages of 2 -19years with SEND. The school work with various needs including ASD, PMLD, Downs Syndrome and Complex Needs. They have a warm and welcoming network of staff that pride themselves in making a positive impact daily in their students lives.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have previous experience working with SEND, Ideally ASD
- Be able to speak English and Arabic
- Be prepared to take on tasks such as personal and intimate care
- Have the confidence to work 1-1
- knowledge of Makaton and PECS would be extremely beneficial
Please contact Laura Evans on 0117 457 3443 or email Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You will be required to complete a full registration with anzuk and will need to be available full time from Monday 8th March.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH ANZUK EDUCATION:
• anzuk Education are specialists in international education recruitment with over 15 years experience
• Streamlined and easy to follow documentation process
• Supportive international team on hand to answer any questions 24 hours a day
• Fantastic social & networking events, bringing people together to share experiences
• Professional development courses run by knowledgeable and experienced professionals
• Travel and sporting partnerships with excellent discounts exclusive to anzuk Education
• Opportunities throughout the UK and internationally
• A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Consultants
• Share this job with a friend of colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days through us.